What is the pipe called?

Associate
This may well be a really dumb question but on the outside wall of my downstairs toilet, there is a small pipe that comes out of the wall and has a T shape at the end
Well was before it was broken and now is just a broken pipe sticking out the wall.

Does anyone know the proper name for this pipe so I can get a replacement? I've tried google but not knowing the name, can't find anything...

There is another out of my upstairs bathroom so presume its a ventilation or condensation sort of pipe?

Soldato
Gods Country, But trailing in Ron-ski's solar wake
This may well be a really dumb question but on the outside wall of my downstairs toilet, there is a small pipe that comes out of the wall and has a T shape at the end
Well was before it was broken and now is just a broken pipe sticking out the wall.

Does anyone know the proper name for this pipe so I can get a replacement? I've tried google but not knowing the name, can't find anything...

There is another out of my upstairs bathroom so presume its a ventilation or condensation sort of pipe?
Toilet overflow pipe

Associate
If it's ~20mm, it's most likely a 21.5mm overflow pipe. If it was a T piece, you probably want something like this to replace it.

I'd potentially be concerned over the damage to the pipe though, a new t piece might not have enough pipe to join onto.

Back
Top Bottom