what is the real deal behind pre order items

Soldato
So fairly recently , twice now, I've put in an order for a pre order item( a keyboard , and then accidentally, some rgb fans, thinking they could all take a month or more to arrive.
The keyboard came a week later, and the fans came next day, these fans coming sooner was great because it meant that the planned build could go straight ahead

this makes me think that ocuk has boxes/pallets of pre order items, just waiting to be opened when it is deemed time to open, becauase enough people have 'bought ' the item,

is there any truth to this?

if it is true, then I think more people would buy a pre order items more often, and I think that ocuk, should just show them as in stock,
if true i think that many pre order items will be maxed out on pre order buyers, just waiting for one more buyer to tip it over the edge into being opened

in fact it could mean that buying a pre order item could be helping out all the other people waiting,
thoughts?
Does anyone else have experience with buying pre order items?

sometimes do wonder if this has anything to do with push customer away from certain product in to other.
sometimes I have wondered that too, the best fans, esp the quietest seem to be out of stock a lot!, maybe the suppliers for the best items just cannot keep up with supply!idk, maybe it is a mixture of the two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom