What is your favourite mouse?

Soldato
I'd recommend trying an xlite wireless if anyone's an ergo player, basically a 58/59g superlight version of a model D wireless (EC2), feels like the same click response as the deathadder v2 wired to me. There's also a new v2 version due in a month or so that has smooth sides with the same weight and includes a D- size.
Think I heard they're changing the scroll wheel too? Great mouse though, very happy with mine.

Associate
yeah, supposed to improve tracking there so wondering if it will have the same 3370 just with updated firmware that could be used on the old or they have been able to get the new sensor version. Did u try the glass skates? I had a go but they were significantly slower than ptfe on cordura or cloth, as well as feeling muddy after an hour or so of play (maybe slight moisture on the pad but no sign of it).

Soldato
I used the original G303 for many years, but the trash cable basically dissolved.

So I tried the G305, got one for my work laptop too, and they both have the same issue.
The battery cover is the bit u rest your palm on, and it gets loose within a few weeks use.
So every time you move the mouse it rattles.
Not fit for purpose imo, they could have put the battery underneath and it wouldn't have that issue, poor design.

Now I have the G303 Shroud, which is a decent amount cheaper than it was a few months ago, and it's a 10x better product than the G305.

Associate
I've been using Razer Mamba Elite for a while now. Great quality. The second best would be MSI GM41 Wireless for me. It's got such a cool looking design.

Back
Top Bottom