what is your must have niche software?

Associate
I’m looking for new software for my operating system that is lesser known about. (Things other than CCleaner etc).

I’ll start off with Everything. A file management system that allows for much quicker searches for particular folders/files by indexing them to your drive allowing users to find particular files much faster as opposed to using file explorers search bar which is horrendously slow.

Would love to hear some more from you guys.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Everyone knows about 7+ Taskbar Tweaker that fixes some of the backwards decision made by MS, i guess. If not...

Other than that it would be T-Clock to add a feature that should be part of even the most basic Operating Systems, a clock that allows some customisation to its display.

Thanks for the recommendations. Never heard of either of those personally but 7+ taskbar tweaker looks like something I’m definitely interested in.

Another I’ll add is Taskbar Seperator which allows users to add separators to their taskbar for better organisation of their pinned programmes/files. It takes up virtually no space on ones drive by the way in which it works. Definitely worth checking out for those who like having things organised like myself!

Back
Top Bottom