** What keyboard and mouse do you use? **

Associate
Well I now have a Roccat Ryos MK Pro after exchanging it under warranty. Need to get used to these Cherry MX Blacks that's for sure but because they're a little tougher than Reds it means that the keyboard is quieter for me. :D

Soldato
I have the Zowie EC2 at work and the EC1 at home I still can't tell you which one I prefer I think it's the EC2 but I use it more so that might just be being used to it more.

I have a Ducky Shine 3 TKL on cherry RED at home and a Gigabyte Aivia on browns at work.

Both solid keyboards obviously prefer the look and design of the ducky but Gigabyte has extra features which are more usefull at work than at home.

Last edited:
Soldato
I use the Rat 7 with the sniper button, think i have used it once in the 18 months I've had the mouse

excellent mounse though and super comfy

That's good to know, I thought as much, but every time I play I think "if only I had that DPI shift button for this moment." Glutten for marketting.

I did however discover that the new G series software from Logitech actually allows me to assign the thumb button on my G9x as a DPI Shift (!!!!!) but only if I run PC profiles rather than on-board.

Last edited:
Associate
I use razer Anansi keyboard and the razer naga. Only game i really play is world of warcraft. My Anansi is looking quite battered these days, was hoping they would make a mechanical version as i quite like the thumb buttons.

Other wise its time to get a orbweaver and try to figure out how to use that lol

Back
Top Bottom