What mouse and keyboard do you own?

Associate
Just purchased a new Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition V2 Keyboard, however struggling to find a Razer mouse I like, and I think my OCD is getting the better of me, but it just feels wrong to have a different brand mouse to my keyboard. Especially with all this RGB stuff nowadays, want to keep the different number of RGB software installtions (Corsair Cue, Razer Synapse, etc etc) to a minimum,

What do you guys have? Anyone else feel the same when or just crazy old me? :D

Associate
Keyboard - Dell SK-8145. I like it, but it annoys the hell out of me because it occasionally misses a ctrl character when using emacs and make it go crazy. Its also pretty noisy and annoys people when I'm a call.
Mouse - Microsoft wireless intellimouse explorer 2.0. The scroll wheel is a bit stiff and its lost its matt rubber finish which degraded and needed scraping off. Still works though so I've still got it. Sometimes I wish it would die so I can justify getting a new one, but then I might buy one I don't like...
You think you're crazy! :D

I'm not really keen on the RGB stuff. There's too many LEDs in here already.

Soldato
Coolermaster Quickfire TK limited edition and a Zowie FK1 mouse. Had both for a few years.

Agree about keeping the software installed to a minimum, Synapse, CAM, Cue etc just seem to be buggy pieces of bloatware. Fortunately, I can't stand RGB so don't have anything installed. It also means I am free from having to brand match and I can get the best mouse and keyboard for my needs.

Associate
Logitech G403 mouse and an iKBC F108 keyboard with MX Brown switches.

Wanted a backlit keyboard with dedicated volume keys and am very happy with my choice. Needs no extra software to control the RGB, though I have mine just sat on a solid colour.

No OCD on matching anything here, even paid a bit more on last build for a case with solid sides rather than windowed.

Associate
Logitech 810 Orion Spectrum keyboard (Romer-G switches)
Roccat Kova Pure mouse (needed an ambidextrous mouse with side buttons on both sides)

Keyboard I love, mouse I'm not 100% on still though... looking for an alternative and may just go for a right handed one.

Associate
Keyboard: Filco Majestouch II Tenkeyless w/ Brown switches
Mouse: Logitech G Pro (plus about 30 others in a drawer the wife doesn't know about :D)

I can understand the want for matching when it comes to RGB synchronisation etc. but it doesn't really appeal to me personally, I prefer not to install M/KB drivers or software at all.

Soldato
KB: Logitech G19
M: Logitech G700S

However, I do use a Roccat Kova [+] at work and keep a Coolermaster Inferno mouse as a spare.
Brand matching isn't as important as function, features and general likeability, else I'd have Logitech headphones as well.
Matched, synchronised RGB is not a concern as I am happy setting all that (or indeed, if any) in the individual softwares for each peripheral.

Associate
KB: Logitech wireless MK250 (had it for years. I have a small desk so I can move it away if I want to study)
M: Logitech G502 (first mouse I've spent over £30 on, bought 4 months ago. Amazing)

If there was a mechanical keyboard you could disconnect at the keyboard, that would be most ideal.

Soldato
KB: Roccat ryos MK RGB
Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD

Can't fault either. had mouse 3 + years KB 1 iirc. Replaced a Isku FX that my daughter pinched.

Associate
KB: Logitech wireless MK250 (had it for years. I have a small desk so I can move it away if I want to study)
M: Logitech G502 (first mouse I've spent over £30 on, bought 4 months ago. Amazing)

If there was a mechanical keyboard you could disconnect at the keyboard, that would be most ideal.
There are I'm sure, keyboards with removable usb

Associate
KB: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (mx browns)
Razer chroma V2 blackwidow (orange switches)
Ducky Year of the Monkey (mx browns)
Ducky Year of the Snake (mx browns)

M: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB
Roccat Nyth
Roccat Leadr
Razer Naga chroma expert

There are I'm sure, keyboards with removable usb

All the Ducky keyboards I’ve had have got removable usb cables.

Best

Wulf

Associate
KB: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (mx browns)
Razer chroma V2 blackwidow (orange switches)
Ducky Year of the Monkey (mx browns)
Ducky Year of the Snake (mx browns)

M: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB
Roccat Nyth
Roccat Leadr
Razer Naga chroma expert

All the Ducky keyboards I’ve had have got removable usb cables.

Best

Wulf
Jesus. Are you an octopus???

Associate
Haha, unfortunately I suffer from magpie syndrome.

Next new shiny that comes along catches my eye, drives the wife nuts. Recently gave away four keyboards and a few mice to keep my storage drawers from overflowing (and the wife from enraging :eek:).

Best

Wulf

Back
Top Bottom