What mouse is everyone using ? 2016

Associate
does anyone know where one can test the different mice on the market? I've gone into 4 purple shirts shops and they're so ******* retarded. They have the Logitech G502, M65, Kone, Rat, and a million others....and they're all sealed and not a single display model for any one of them. Like how ******* stupid can you get when something as tactile as a mouse doesn't have available models to feel?

Permabanned
You can buy a mouse from an Etailer, test it and send it back within 14 days if you don't like it under distance selling regulations.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Logitech pro gaming mouse. Stunning!

-Simple classic logitech shape
-Lush switches.

Replaced my ZA11.

Didn't think they were available yet? Websites saying Sept 10th.

Looking forward to that though, might get one to replace my SS Rival 300.

Soldato
Func MS-3 mouse. OMROM Switches and Avago UGS 9500 laser sensor. It's the best mouse that I have ever had. Better than the Logitech G9 and G500, better than the Razer deathadder and better than the Mad Catz Rat 5.

The Func M3 never gets hot and sweaty, is large and comfortable to use for long periods of time. It supports the hands and wrists perfectly, never get sore or tired.

It's just an amazing mouse. Have it 3 years now and it still looks like new and plays like new.

Associate
Logitech G509. Good sensor and plenty of buttons. I could never go back to a mouse with fewer buttons, hardly ever having to take your fingers off WASD keys is a major benefit.

Associate
Just got a free mouse with my 2nd 980ti, anyone thinking of getting the MSI DS200 interceptor just don't, it is by far the worst mouse I have ever owned and I have been gaming on PC for over 20 years. I did just make a thread on this to warn people.

Associate
Currently using a Roccat Kone Pure, it's not terrible but it's not great either, left and right click have a creak to them and aren't satisfying, and the side mouse buttons are awkwardly placed and the white one has a glossy finish which I don't like either.

I just bought a Gigabyte XM300 but I can't get on with the shape and the mouse wheel is awful on it.

Pre-ordered a Logitech G Pro so I'm waiting for that to arrive, haven't bought a Logitech mouse since the G9 came out and I loved the hell out of that mouse so I'm hoping for good things!

Last edited:
Associate
As someone that owns ask the zowie mice I'd highly recommend switching to the g pro. Clicks are better, scroll is better, sensor better and shape is superb. Can't see myself using anything else for a long long time

Back
Top Bottom