What mouse is everyone using ? 2016

Associate
Just spent the weekend testing out the Thermaltake Level 10m advanced, Corsair Sabre, Corsair Scimitar and Corsair M65 Pro. All were sent back to the rainforest this morning as none come even close to the comfort of the Deathadder for me.

I am however looking for a mouse which fits the following criteria:

*Same shape/size as the Deathadder
*Laptop grade mouse buttons - think highly satisfying with that non-hollow clicky sound or feel. Something like on a Lenovo T450s.
*Soft touch feel like the Corsair mice

Does such a product exist??

Soldato
Recently bought a SteelSeries Rival 100 and after getting a fault with my Razer Diamondback.

I am so pleased with it and it's miles better than the Razer. Middle mouse button and scroll wheel are way better and extremely comfortable.

Have another in my basket for work - worth the £30 price tag!

Associate
Thanks, will take a look.

I use a fingertip grip so was hoping the smaller size of the G Pro would suit me better as I find I hold the FK1 half way down and it can get fatiguing swiping it around after a while.

Associate
Just to update, I received my Mionix Naos 7000, and I love it! For the big handed palm gripper, easily the most comfortable mouse I've used since the MX master, and the sensor is very good. As is the software. Only gripe at first was the weight of the mouse - it's quite light compared to my 2 previous mice, where I had all the weights in; The naos has no weight adjust.

After just over a week with it though I have adjusted to it and I have to say I'm very impressed.

Associate
*edit* and the ability to adjust lift off distance was very welcome also.

**double edit** Edit fail ;_;

The braided cable on the Naos is very soft and not constrictive like the on my g502 - I was planning on de-sleeving it if it was bad but its fine, feels quite lovley in the hand to be honest...

Last edited:
Associate
Zowie FK - awesome for CS:GO, but pretty horrible for games like League of Legends.

I upgraded from my trusty old Logitech MX518, which sadly passed away.

Associate
Recently upgraded to G900 after over 10+ years of MX518 use. First one gave up the ghost, second one still going strong but fancied a change.

Finding myself accidentally right clicking a lot with the G900 as it's ambidextrous design means the right mouse button is higher than I am used to with the MX518.

I like the G900 but not sure if it's better than the MX518.

Associate
deathadder chroma for a year and a half now - exactly the amount of buttons I need and no more (4), great wheel and super precise.

I don't use the colour gubbins on it though, it's been set to a plain white light on the wheel with the logo off since last year. so basically I spent the extra 30quid or whatever it was to take off the green lighting from the old one....

Associate
An original Razer Diamondback from around 2006, had to repair the wire and the rubber on the buttons has deteriorated a bit but apart from that it's still good.

Back
Top Bottom