What mouse is everyone using ? 2016

Associate
Logitech G300...S

Aka, the Logitech G300 revived, the bottom of it is now blue instead of red. I had one years ago, but it died after a year or 2. This one was to replace an annoying SteelSeries Sensei RAW. It feels good to only need one mouse button for my most used mouse macro (alt+tab), just like it used to be. The G300 was my favourite mouse and the only downside was that it didn't last long. Considering I gave more expensive mice a go with the Sensei RAW, I think I'll stick to these cheaper ones.

Associate
Anyone here using a

Logitech M720 TRIATHLON
Multi-device wireless mouse
Switch seamlessly between 3 computers

Any feedback appreciated before I order one Thanks

Associate
I'm using my trusty old logitech g9! It has had it's stock cord replaced as the old one fell apart, but apart from that it's still going strong. Have a few spare micro switches to keep it going if the switches should ever decide to break on me but so far it hasn't needed to have them replaced! Had a Razer Copperhead before which went through micro switches like there was no tomorrow!

Did anyone ever suffer the matt grippy sides wearing off over time? It was a clear rubber coating. Tempted to paint it matt black so the only glossy part is the battery level. Maybe get rid of the silver altogether.

I don't have the same mouse, but if you're talking about that matte coating they put onto the plastics then yeah it has worn out on a few of my mice. To be honest when it happens I just rub the entire coating off until it's a glossy finish underneath. I find I prefer it that way anyway!

V F

V F

Soldato
I don't have the same mouse, but if you're talking about that matte coating they put onto the plastics then yeah it has worn out on a few of my mice. To be honest when it happens I just rub the entire coating off until it's a glossy finish underneath. I find I prefer it that way anyway!

I did rub it off as well. Methylated spirit broke through it very easily.

I think it looks much better when matte though. Feels better as well.

mx1000.png

Back
Top Bottom