What music player do you use?

Soldato
Foobar2000... can't remember the theme I use. 'Mono-lite' I think it is...

df8d3b16.jpg

:)

Soldato
What's the best way to get foobar2000 with a nicer interface with album art etc like WMP or similar?

Tried the Zune software, pretty much all show no go unfortunately. Winamp is so darn ugly, but WMP doesn't play FLAC without some messing about. Perhaps foobar2000 will work better?

Soldato
I converted fully to itunes, I tried to convince myself I could tell the difference between FLAC in Foobar and 256kbps in itunes and I can't, so I use itunes for the store, ease of use and iphone.

Associate
As in title really. I like to listen my 320kbit mp3's. I have XFI Xtreme Gamer music card with Dolby Digital and DTS pack installed, all conected through optical cable to my Onkyo home cinema amp. Currentely I use old WinAmp and I'm sure there are better programs out there, so which one is the best to listen to music?

You should be ripping to a lossless not lossy format with that equipment...

Associate
I have used Winamp for the past 6-7 years, i like its customization and how the different windows... media library, playlist, and album art etc can be repositioned and resized independently. Its fast and responsive also :>

Back
Top Bottom