What No 1000d Thread? :)

Soldato
OP
I don’t think the price is THAT bad for what it gives you, I mean personally I have no HDDs it’s old tech really... lots of SSDs and M.2s inside.

I quite like the cooling potential with a pair of 480s, currently have a LOT of radiators anyway. Wondering how you can push it with a single board build, nice amount of space for custom kit.

Soldato
OP
First world problems....

I ordered the case on Wednesday with an expected delivery date of today. DPD have just messaged me saying it's delayed till Tuesday 29th. Gutted.

I've emailed OC to see if I can upgrade to a Saturday delivery but unlikely as DPD upgrade service didn't allow me to do that.

Monday 28th Spring Bank Holiday Here

Nice! Post back some pics and info when you can - wondering how much room there is between the two front 480s as I’ve cutrently got all HWLabs SR2s which are pretty chunky and anything but square edged!

Soldato
OP
I posted some pics in the show me your desk thread at the top. I have another 140mm arriving today for the rear but I need another 4 fans for the front. The case is a beast with so much room.

Let me know if you want some more photos :)

Nice mate - how much clearance is there between the front two 480s? Looks like you need a pretty square rad to fit two unlike my current HWLabs SR2s.

Thinking I’ll plan a new build out to dump my current giant... More pictures of the internals would be nice, is it a single pc build or two in there?

Soldato
OP
I think you would be ok with most 480s. Although I'm sure square rad's like the xspc would be a guaranteed fit. Fittings at the top is best also as the HD cage at the bottom makes it in possible to have the fittings at the bottom.

Only a single build and only on a cpu look....I know it's overkill for the rad and case but just look at it. Gives me more room to expand and try things out. New gpu on water is next...

Cool, if you get chance snap me some more pics around the front rad - i know 'most will fit' but if you saw the chunky odd shape that is the SR2 MP radiator you would know why im asking :D. Great cooling though!

You defo need the GPU on water, and get two of them ;)

Back
Top Bottom