1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What PC games are you playing?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by CaptainRAVE, Feb 27, 2011.

1. suenstar

Hitman

Most of my PC gaming time is being spent on Imperator: Rome and Terraria at the moment.
    Started playing Terraria ages ago but stopped because I had no idea what I was doing, I'm enjoying it a lot more after watching some videos to get my head around where to go and what to do.

2. ic1male

Caporegime

Glad I stuck with AC Origins. It's turning out to be nearly as good as Odyssey. Some of the scenery is spectacular.

3. robinbanks

Gangster

Been back on mount and blade warband. Only down side is remembering how much time it sucks up. :(

4. rhysduck

Soldato

Been playing CS:GO the last week or two with the bro... really enjoying it again!

5. LoadsaMoney

Caporegime

You have one, new message, message from, Ian, Hives.....................

:p

6. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

Anno 1800

Not sure what happened to the rest of my plans, I am sure I was playing other games :p

7. Pighardia

Capodecina

What I learned--I am nowhere near good enough to play Darkest Dungeon on highest difficulty!

And the newest dlc is hard.

There are some awesome mods for this game, especially skins. I just cleared a dungeon with Geralt, Kratos, Artorias and Slave Knight Gael. There are a few really cool new area/quest mods too.

8. andy_taximan

Wise Guy

The Settlers... 25yrs old game! First played it on the Amiga but loving it again :)

9. beefkeef

Gangster

Man, I've sunk so many hours in to that game. It's great!

10. beefkeef

Gangster

I'm still on Hitman, really enjoying it!

11. Stokesy

Gangster

I just finished it this evening. The early game is definitely the best part. I nearly died from dehydration/starvation when I was trying to work out how to maximise my chances of survival. The game became less tense once I had built a base, installed a water filtration unit and started farming food.

12. MartinPrince

Hitman

Middle Earth Shadow of War; a must for any Tolkien fan.

13. arc@css

Caporegime

Just tried out the demo for Colossus. I have to admit, I was surprised by how realistic some things looked and at times I almost forgot I was playing a video game. Although I wasn't a big fan of the cutscenes/monologues in the New Order, the visual quality in that regard in this instance is highly impressive. No doubt this is due to the id tech 6 engine. I was also surprised and pleased by just how well my GPU coped with running the game, too.

I might have to replay the demo again, and it's not often I do that.

14. Spuj

Mobster

I picked up Forager last night after seeing a few YouTube videos and thinking it would be a game I really enjoyed.

Only intended to play for an hour or so...... nearly 3 hours later and I had to drag myself off to bed. Very addictive little game, definitely one of those 'oh just one more thing I want to do, oh and then that thing, oh and then that too' and before you know it time has disappeared.

15. 'Wes

Capodecina

The Division (1)
    Ghost Recon: Wildlands
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Battlefront 2

16. Random Guy Esq.

Wise Guy

Cheers - never heard of it but looks like the kind of thing I'd get into quite easily. Added to the wishlist!

17. montymint

Mobster

currently losing hours to Anno 1800

18. Spuj

Mobster

I've only played 3 hours so far so can't comment too much yet however it's been a blast so far. It's a repetitive gaming as you are heavily farming materials to progress, but things get easier as you progress.

My only concern with it I guess is the amount of replay-ability once you've completed it, however their is a roadmap of content on the way which looks promising and for £15 if I did only get one play through I would be very happy that I got my monies worth.

19. dan958

Hitman

20. Random Guy Esq.

Wise Guy

I may hold off a little longer then, but sounds promising so far!

How is Fell Seal? It's been on my radar for a while now.