What PlayStation exclusives should I get?

Soldato
Not yet. Played TLOU, Heavy Rain, Ratchet and Clank and currently on Detroit Become Human. Don't have the ones in white yet, am keeping an eye out of deals on the digital versions.

Yeah as others mentioned Detroit is good, I finished that myself a couple of months back.
I have ps + extra so I played Detroit and Ghosts and the likes from that service.

Soldato
Had a look through the above and think I'll go with these although Ghosts and GoW may be a bit too fast paced, generally not a fan of a dodge / parry action games (which ruled out Bloodborne).

Days Gone
Horizon Zero Dawn
Ghost of Tsushima
God of War
Last of Us
Uncharted

Any others I should consider?

Edit
Just seen a load of these at Argos for 12-17 quid as part of the hit collection. Will see how the second hand route goes but at least I have these to fall back on.
If you're after something slower, get Death Stranding. It divided opinion but I thought it was glorious

Soldato
OP
Finished Detroit become human last night. Really enjoyed it despite it not being my sort of game. Onto Horizon Zero Dawn now which i played up the point of being a teenager and can tell this is going to be great already. Picked up the last of us 2 for 8 quid the other week too so onto that after.

Soldato
OP
You already got a good list there, but I can recommend Death Stranding as well (I know it's not a Sony exclusive). It's a weird game for sure (Kojima - duh!), but definitely worth it at the end of the day IMO. Also, it doesn't require razor-sharp reflexes to beat, but it can get annoying at times...
Must admit it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

Soldato
OP
So Horizon is pretty big! Just realised I could stroll out way more on the map. Slightly confusing with all the different weapon types and ammo but I am really liking it. Struggling on the hunt tasks, aiming for specific body parts etc, I am pretty bad at aiming on the PC in my old age and find the console so much harder.

Back
Top Bottom