Hxc

Soldato
GCSE
7 A*
5 A
1 B

A Level
A*AACC
(Geography, Computing, Maths, Further Maths, Physics)

Currently studying a BSc in Environmental Geoscience, first year grade was 65% or a 2:1. Would be higher if it were not for half the first year actually being geology rather than geoscience. My average Geoscience mark was 72%.

Caporegime
4 highers (A levels) at A*, 1B in English.
BSc double First class joint honors, Class medal for outstanding achievement
PhD

Associate
The same can be said for majority of jobs.

Yes but i had a number of IT qualifications and no experience and they weren't really interested.

Conversely i was told if i had any experience, with my interest and attitude, without the qualifications they'd hire me.

Either way i've got the qualifications and a job now so i'm happy.

11 GCSEs grades A*-C
3 A-Levels grades C-E (don't let anybody tell you that just because you mess up A-Levels your life is over, though it has taken quite a bit of hard work to sort out my mistakes...)
BSc (Hons) Computer Science (1st class)
MSc Advanced Computer Science
PhD Computer Science

I'm very impressed how you turned your academic achievements around after your A levels. That must have took some serious effort :eek:

Associate
11 gcse's, 1 AS level, 4 A levels and a BSc(Hons) in Computer Games Programming :). I Developing apps by myself for Android at the moment to get experience!

Associate
From an inner city school that had 15% of students come out with 5 A-C GCSE. I think it's improved a lot since then.

I have a:
BSc Biochemistry @ Warwick
MRes Structural Biol @ Imperial College
PhD in Bio Sciences @ Cambridge - (Presently 3rd Yr)

:)

Soldato
A first in Beng Mechatronics but working as an IT technician (I don't even get to call myself an engineer though others in this field style themselves as such)
I've also done a couple of computer related certs such as A+, Network+ Server 2008 exams (640 & 642) and am now working towards finishing off the server 2008 exams and moving on to virtualization and Cisco networking.

I also got decent enough Leaving Cert points, something around the 460 region but it's been so long (a couple of years), that I can't remember.

Last edited:
Associate
7 GCSE's A-D
AS: ICT (C) Business (E)
A Level: ICT (C), Business (D)
BTEC ND: Engineering (P)
Degree: 2:1 BSc (Hons) Computer Forensics

Back
Top Bottom