What rhymes with jelly?

Associate
Have your pick

2 syllables:
belli, belly, celie, celli, delee, delhi, deli, dwelley, ehly, elie, elley, ellie, elly, gelli, helie, jelley, kelley, kelli, kelly, meli, melley, melli, mellie, melly, nelli, nellie, nelly, pelley, selie, selley, shelley, shelly, skelley, skelly, smelley, smelly, stelly, tele, telly, veley, velie, wehle, zelie

3 syllables:
allele, angeli, baldelli, bertelli, bonelli, borelli, borrelli, brunelli, buzzelli, capelli, cappelli, carelli, caselli, castelli, catelli, cifelli, cinelli, cirelli, covelli, critelli, crivelli, fanelli, fedeli, ferrelli, finelli, gabelli, gastelli, gianelli, giannelli, leonelli, lomeli, lorelli, marcelli, marelli, martelli, maselli, mcnelly, miceli, micheli, michelli, minelli, minnelli, mondelli, mongelli, morelli, nardelli, new delhi, nigrelli, novelli, o'deli, odele, okelly, old delhi, pacelli, parmele, perrelli, petrelli, pinelli, pirelli, porcelli, pork belly, portelli, roselli, rosselli, santelli, scarpelli, scibelli, spinelli, tonelli, torelli, vannelli, vitelli, zambelli

4 syllables:
altobelli, antonelli, bucciarelli, cafarelli, campanelli, capparelli, cardarelli, caroselli, carpinelli, cassinelli, ceccarelli, chiarelli, ciccarelli, cimorelli, dimiceli, dimichele, dominelli, donatelli, filippelli, fiorelli, gabrielli, gencarelli, giacomelli, giovanelli, iannelli, locatelli, lucarelli, mancinelli, marinelli, martorelli, masciarelli, mignanelli, mirabelli, molinelli, monacelli, paganelli, pascarelli, pasquarelli, pasquinelli, passarelli, patricelli, petrocelli, petruccelli, petrucelli, petruzzelli, pignatelli, piscitelli, polsinelli, pontarelli, pucciarelli, puccinelli, puricelli, racanelli, raffaelli, rapanelli, ricciardelli, riccitelli, riopelle, robustelli, romanelli, rondinelli, saltarelli, santarelli, santorelli, signorelli, simonelli, stefanelli, tomaselli, torricelli, tortorelli, zeffirelli, zuccarelli

5 syllables:
agostinelli, berardinelli, iacobelli, iacovelli, machiavelli, vecchiarelli

9 syllables:
evangelista torricelli

Soldato
Get her a mercury barometer, see how long it takes her to figure out the connection. Then give her the presents after/that night, as you would have to be really dull to know what the connection between 'elly' and that was.

Permabanned
Hinchy55 said:
Ok the reason for this is it's the girlfriend's birthday coming up and i'm getting her a few things and after thinking about it, they all have the 'elly' sound in them. So i'm looking for some silly inclusions. So far i've got...

Telly - nice new lcd one for her new flat
Smelly - some sexy new perfume. Recommendations helpful!
Kelly - used to joke she wanted to be kelly rowland so getting her a poster :p
Jelly - just a pack :)
Belly - taking her for a nice meal :)

Can't think of any others... Can anyone else?

Window.

Soldato
kitten_caboodle said:
I like this one.

Not sure what you'll be getting her, but it sounds impressive :D

Edit: Oh, is it a thermometer?

Yes. :p

I really couldn't pull the thermometer one off, especially if my friends heard about it.

Edit: The food sounds nice though.

Soldato
Hinchy55 said:
Ok the reason for this is it's the girlfriend's birthday coming up and i'm getting her a few things and after thinking about it, they all have the 'elly' sound in them. So i'm looking for some silly inclusions. So far i've got...

Telly - nice new lcd one for her new flat
Smelly - some sexy new perfume. Recommendations helpful!
Kelly - used to joke she wanted to be kelly rowland so getting her a poster :p
Jelly - just a pack :)
Belly - taking her for a nice meal :)

Can't think of any others... Can anyone else?

Makaveli - She thinks you are gone but BANG you appear from no where and treat her nice!

Soldato
'Scary Eyes' Liza Minnelli

liza1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom