What Spec is my system....

Associate
I'm looking to upgrade my system with the adition of a new graphics card/cards for a triple screen setup to satisfy my 'iracing' needs but i cant remember what spec my system apart from the description......

I bought it in May 2010 but all i know is the details below:

"Ultima Vanquish" Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz @ 4.00GHz Quad Core DDR3 Crossfire Option System

Can anyone help and tell me what spec my box is?

Any recommendations for specific graphics card or system upgrades

Regards

962LM

Associate
OP
no i think its later than that, cheers for trying though (based on processor clock speed and chip quoted on the link)

I did have the reciept but i 'stored it in a safe place' and now i can't find it which is frustrating.

This was a long shot anyway on the off chance someone had the same setup.

The motivation behind this query is im looking at possible triple screen Graphics Cards combinations for use on 'iRacing'

Does anybody have any recommendations?

Associate
Found it, although it's no longer in the shop.

"Ultima Vanquish" Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz @ 4.00GHz Quad Core DDR3 Crossfire Option System @ £1,189.99 inc VAT

FS-065-OE_400.jpg

The "Ultima Vanquish" features a Intel i7 950 3.06GHz processor overclocked and guaranteed to a stable 4.00GHz, combined with a selection of high performance, handpicked components designed to meet your desire for the perfect gaming system. The ATI Radeon HD 6970 2024MB GDDR5 provides amazing visuals and smooth framerates.

Why Should You Buy This System?
- A guaranteed 4.00GHz performance for the price of 3.06GHz
- Massive 1TB hard drive that delivers rapid load times
- Crossfire upgrade option available.

System Specification
- Case: Antec 902 Ultimate Gaming Case - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair TX 750W ATX SLi Compliant Power Supply
- CPU: Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz Overclocked to 4.00GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte EX58A-UD3R Intel X58 (Socket 1366) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H70 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache
- Graphics Card: HIS ATI Radeon HD 6970 2048MB GDDR5
- Sound: 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive

Service Package
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You?
Smash through the latest titles with the ATI Radeon HD 6970 2GB graphics card, coupled with the all powerful Intel Core i7 950, you can outperform the competition by miles.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
The lead time on all pre-built systems is between 24-48 hours.

Only £1,189.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
OP
I think thats it Zero Pope cheers for your help

Any recommendations for possible upgrades to support triple screens?

Ive been out of the loop 2 years since i bought it and need to play catch up on the tech front

Associate
OP
Card is ATI 6950/6970??? and it has the DVI out and the Display Port out as well. I thin its the one quoted above tbh. I bought it as standard spec with no techinical upgrades

When i ordered it i remember i had the option to Crossfire the system but i didnt have the funds at the time to do that as well

Associate
OP
i figured that, so you think i should just get another card to the same spec and then i should be good to go?

You dont recommend any other upgrades aside from getting screens Display Ports?

Cheers for your help guys anyway its appreciated

Associate
OP
actually i think the ATI 6950/6970 was released after i bought my system in May 2010. I might have ATI 5950/5970 installed???

Associate
OP
yeah if you could i would appreciate it....no need to go mad, just something suitable for triple screens on iRacing, i dont use my setup for anything else its a dedicated race rig

Back
Top Bottom