what suds do you use?

Soldato
OP
So I got my snow foam with wax through the post and also a cheapy pressure spray bottle.

I didnt want to spend out for the lance attachment for my pressure washer as I dont like using it on the bike and my car never gets washed anyway :)

I've seen videos on youtube of people getting pretty good results with pressure bottles so thought i'd give it a go.

Have to say im pretty impressed with the snow foam, it cleaned off the dirt and dried on bugs with ease and the added wax certainly left a nice shine to the bike.
I didnt manage to get the thick foam like i've seen in the videos but I reckon with a few tries at different mixture levels i'll get decent results. it still worked well but came out more as a wet soapy spray.

I only gave the bike panels a quick clean, i'm going to have another more thorough clean at the weekend and see how the wheels and metals come up, but so far im impressed.

Soldato
In this video the guy uses a polish on the plastic fairings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K_ms8kCysk&feature=relmfu

Polish is abrasive which is fine but before it will work on the plastics won't it have to cut through the laquer?

Same deal as a tank which is lacquered.

Personally wash plastics thoroughly before light use of polish.

I use purple helmet after washing but unfortunately not available any more It will give double the shine auto gylm will.

Also the person in the video has no clue how to polish correctly especially on a black tank.

Back
Top Bottom