What to do with undesirables

Soldato
So it's looking like we cannot make the jihadi brides stateless, we cannot openly call for execution, what about shipping them to British territories but not the UK itself?

South Sandwich Islands look nice for them to live on! Perfectly legal right?

Soldato
OP
I know you arent really looking for a sensible reply but she was a 15 year old school girl when she was groomed by IS.

We rightly dont blame the girls in Rotherham etc for what happened to them so why is it different with her?
FFS bit different,1 ran off to murder cult , the others raped and abused by members of associated cult

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'm pretty sure we will have to take her back due to UN laws we've signed up to, maybe if we pull out of the UN we could have a return to common sense.
what about shipping them to British territories but not the UK itself?

South Sandwich Islands look nice for them to live on! Perfectly legal right?

Soldato
OP
You said these things my dude. Post #118 (which I already quoted) and Post #122 which is only a few above this one. Your sig is your sig, and is not up for debate, it's just there. I'm not making your quotes up but I am taking artistic licence with your lolname.

I'm not sure why I should 'use thread search'. C'mon, let's have it - I'm sure it's gold.
Oh my apologises I don't have signatures on.

Soldato
OP
I don't believe the British have the sympathy she thinks she deserves.

Karma perhaps, it's about time we took a harder line with this Islamist threat, isn't it funny that it's a Muslim that's leading the way! It's almost as if previous home secretaries where scared to speak out.

Soldato
OP
Black, white, pink, purple - all are welcome in the UK as far as I am concerned.

The exception to this are folk like this woman. I don't want someone who hates this country living here.
plenty living here already , hate this country. I would like to see those people gone also, if you hate this country and its way of life....... LEAVE

Back
Top Bottom