What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Animal Kingdom - flew under the radar and was recommended by a friend all seasons are on Amazon, fantastic show set in the outskirts of LA about a family invested in crime and surfing very well written and a spot on cast 9/10. Get the Point Break vibes from it.

Just hit season 5 and it's gone 10/10

Last edited:
Soldato
That reminds me, finished 3 Body Problem last night. It's okay, but for me there is too much not explained and rather unlikely. Like -

They say the aliens can't read their thoughts, but how were they implanting the countdown in their vision?
I didn't get how they were going to take 400 years to arrive, but they could communicate with zero lag?
Maybe I didn't get the whole 4 micro thingies, two pairs... that are supposed to be everywhere all at once? Cause even that sounds a little silly, no? How did they get here instantly from 400 light years away?
How were they hacking cars autonomous driving?
Sending the brain to the aliens, did I miss how they knew what direction to send the brain in? How do they know where the Aliens are?

There just seemed too much of these things having god like vision and control, but they are 400 light years away?

I'll ask that in the 3BP thread, as maybe I'm just not getting it.

Back
Top Bottom