What was that movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gangster
Associate
Hi everyone,

There was a movie on Channel 5 UK about 9 or 10 years ago that I am wondering what the title is. Basically it centres around a blond who is like a maid or babysitter for rich family. She is also doing work for someone else undercover, anyway the family she is working for (the father) is married and has a daughter of about 19. His wife is sick and the blonde spends a lot of the movie trying to seduce him which she eventually does in the shower. She also has a lesbian scene with his daughter in the pool at night when she finds the daughter swimming late on. The daughter also gets it on with the stable boy who is a little bit simple (muscular bloke like they are) as the blonde watches in the stable.

The blonde also seduces the stable boy - but after having sex she frames him for rape, I believe the film ends with the blonde trying to kill the daughter on a mountain side... The blond might even be trying to kill the blokes wife can't remember. Any help would be appreciated... Sorry the description is so vague. :confused:

(Also i know it wasn't Poison Ivy (1992) it was way cheesier than that, It's the sort of thing that Shannon Tweed would appear in...)

Soldato
Is this going to go the same way as the "I can't remember that song thread" where you end up humming key scenes, or even re-enacting them (*shudder*) whilst ultimately its a potential troll thread?

Either way, in for the ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom