What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Good choice and welcome to the JLC club:)

Cheers. The rubber bracelet won it over for me. It is much nicer than the DSSD bracelet (except the micro adjustment on the DSSD). It's massive even on my wrists but I won't be wearing it with a suit. Very happy overall. Can't wait for next week.

Soldato
Cheers. The rubber bracelet won it over for me. It is much nicer than the DSSD bracelet (except the micro adjustment on the DSSD). It's massive even on my wrists but I won't be wearing it with a suit. Very happy overall. Can't wait for next week.

Look forward to seeing pics when it arrives. Does your bracelet not have micro adjustment? I can add a couple mm on my articulated strap for my MC Diver Chrono but adjusting a little clip.

Associate
Does anyone know of a reputable way of selling a brand new unwanted watch other than fleabay?

Tissot are sending me a PR100 Automatic, to replace my old watch that they no longer manufacture the bits for. I wanted a different one but they wont budge. Looks like ill need to sell the watch and buy the one I want in the highstreet.

dod

dod

Soldato
it arrived, I'll get proper photos later :)
omega_zpseb0199be.jpg
[/URL]

Soldato
Lovely classic 5 star. And lovely Speedy too!

I have a hankering for something new. Which is always a dangerous time for anyone. Not sure what I want though. Or, I do know I would like a Pam 00448, or a Nomos but I would get killed for getting the PAM.

Need to go in to town and try some on.

Soldato
Lovely classic 5 star. And lovely Speedy too!

I have a hankering for something new. Which is always a dangerous time for anyone. Not sure what I want though. Or, I do know I would like a Pam 00448, or a Nomos but I would get killed for getting the PAM.

Need to go in to town and try some on.

Thank you.

Thank you also for introducing me to Nomos - never heard of them before, but they have some lovely bits of kit!

Soldato
I really love the subtly of them. Blue on white, clean lines.

Though, I'm fancying some rose gold, but maybe something old, I'd love an old...

Where would I get a dial refinished?
I saw a nice Longines trench watch, kind of like this one...
$_35.JPG

I think that would look nice if I plated the case in rose gold and made the dial like new.

Back
Top Bottom