What watch do you wear?

Associate
I wear a brushed steel Sunnto Core. Mrs bought it for me for my birthday last year, absolutely love it.

suunto-core-steel-l.png

I have a carbon fibre strap on mine as well as the original (Pictured)

Soldato
This is my current Mon-Thurs watch. Freshly serviced and on a new strap. Simple, beautiful, elegant and 41 years old. It was (I believe) presented to my grandfather on his retirement from active flying following 25 years as a test pilot with Westland Helicopters, and previously with Bristol Helicopters and at Boscombe Down.

17937246788_43ca2d3891_z.jpg

Soldato
This is my current Mon-Thurs watch. Freshly serviced and on a new strap. Simple, beautiful, elegant and 41 years old. It was (I believe) presented to my grandfather on his retirement from active flying following 25 years as a test pilot with Westland Helicopters, and previously with Bristol Helicopters and at Boscombe Down.

17937246788_43ca2d3891_z.jpg

Near snap Willy Nelson:

7570085754_05120c8314_z.jpg

It's my Grandfather's, and he also got his upon retirement. It's now wearing a new stitchless strap but it's not on my wrist today. When I took it in for a servicing the chap spotted it on my wrist and immediately said 'That must be a mid-70s 5* Admiral?', so I'm guessing ours are around the same age.

I'd prefer it not to be gold, but much like with family, you can't choose them but you still love them!

Last edited:
Soldato
Received my Speedmaster Professional today... In love!!

Really liking it on both the bracelet and the Nato Strap - but want to lighten the Nato up a bit so going to pick up a few different ones.

I've used the black one that came with the watch to breathe new life into my old waveceptor for wear when I don't want to have the speedy on my wrist.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Reddit r/watchexchange, watchuseek forums, tz-uk forums - Membership required on each of course :p

Unless you mean outlets, in which case not so sure!

Associate
Received my Speedmaster Professional today... In love!!

Really liking it on both the bracelet and the Nato Strap - but want to lighten the Nato up a bit so going to pick up a few different ones.

I've used the black one that came with the watch to breathe new life into my old waveceptor for wear when I don't want to have the speedy on my wrist.

Pictures or it didn't happen ;)

*Been considering the current Speedy presentation in the box, but still like the old 3750.52 with the plexi exhibition back...

....and still not sure if I'll get on with a manual wind.

Last edited:
Soldato
Pictures or it didn't happen ;)

*Been considering the current Speedy presentation in the box, but still like the old 3750.52 with the plexi exhibition back...

....and still not sure if I'll get on with a manual wind.

Ask and you shall receive

Ib03wXyl.jpg

DthOqdZl.jpg

kd6MUDel.jpg

Qu8bpHFl.jpg

I love the NATO strap, and have put it on my old watch for the moment. Really want the black and grey striped strap - Omega want 150 for their version!! Monkey Swag have a similar one for less than a tenner...

Back
Top Bottom