What would you do? Suggestions please...

Associate
So I decided to switch it up so the O11D XL has gone with its distro plate and I've now welcomed the Corsair 7000x with XD5 pump/res combo

I know I will be asked so main reason for this change is space, with thick rads top and bottom the O11 was very tight and if I ever needed to get to anything I had to dismantle the whole thing. The 7000x has much more space and much easier to get to everything

Moving onto the question, I do plan on adding 2 more fans up front and 1 at the back but haven't bought these yet but in the meantime I need to get my loop setup. The way it's pictured is pretty much how I want it, the back rad could be moved up a bit if needed and the top rad could move if needed but at the moment it's lines up so I can do a 90 straight from 1 rad to the other

So the question is, if this was your setup how would you route and bend your tubes? It's all going to be hard line tubing. The outlet of the res is on the left towards the back when looking at the picture so this would run to the left port on the GPU, this one I was thinking just straight out and up/90 when it gets behind the port on the GPU and 90 again coming directly into the port

Open to any/all suggestions as I might not have thought of something that could make this easier

EDIT: 3 new fans will be with me tomorrow, thank you overclockers :D

Last edited:
Associate
I think looking at it it`s already laid out, pump > GPU > CPU > top rad > side rad > pump. It`s all doable with bends too without the need for any 90 degree fittings.
I have my top rad the other way round so I have a longer run from the CPU to the front rad and my top rad is in between the GPU and CPU but I prefer that look.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replys

Never seen Declassified Systems before, wow what nice work!

What doesn't help is that the GPU has its inlet on the left, would have been nicer if I could have gone in on the right then out of the left

Associate
something like this?

hENB8cy.jpg

Pump outlet > GPU Front port
GPU back port > CPU
CPU out > top rad (back port from facing the picture)
top rad (front port) > side rad
side rad to pump inlet

You could also hide the puimp outlet > gpu with a simple right angle into the gpu back port inlet

Associate
OP
Thank you to all of those that took the time to reply

Loop is now finished and settled on pump/res > flow meter > side rad > top rad > CPU > GPU > pump/res

Associate
OP
Thanks for the comments

For those that want it here's a finished picture and my specs:

Ryzen 5950x
Asus x570 Proart Creator (with white mods)
3080ti Founders Edition
32gb Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz CL16
Sabrent 1tb Rocket 4 Plus 4.0 NVMe
Sabrent 2tb Rocket 4 Plus 4.0 NVMe
2x 4tb 2.5" Seagate Barracuda drives in raid
Asus ROG Strix 850w PSU (with custom cables from DreambigbyRayMOD on Etsy)
Linkup PCIe 4.0 White Riser Cable
Corsair XC7 CPU Block
Corsair XD5 Pump/Reservoir
2x Corsair XR7 360mm Radiators (Painted White)
Alphacool GPU Block
Corsair Frosted Tubing
Barrow RPM Flow Meter (Modded with RGB LEDs)
Barrow Fittings
11x Lian Li AL120 Fans

Back
Top Bottom