Whats Apples warranty dept like?

Soldato
My other half has a Nano 3rd gen and it keeps switching off randomly?

Battery is fully charged, I brought it for her last year so it's in warranty I just wanted to know how well they handles their faults before I call them tomorrow?

Many thanks

Mart

Associate
There's a list on their website. I had issues with the telephone support when I sent my Macbook back (slow, no updates, returned scratched, argued getting the scratched top replaced, sent me someone elses Macbook by mistake... etc). Since then I've been to the Bluewater store twice for support and they've been fantastic.

Soldato
OP
Ah that could be the answer, only thing is it's random and does it when it feels like :(

Hope it does it when they have it or they'll send it back and I'll have an angry wife :)

.....................................................................................................................

On another note I have just put a new 7200 drive in my Macbook and when I go to install leopard I can't see my hard drive to select that as the location to install on? Rebooted held 'c' but window comes up blank?

Any idea's? Thanks guys

Last edited:
Soldato
On another note I have just put a new 7200 drive in my Macbook and when I go to install leopard I can't see my hard drive to select that as the location to install on? Rebooted held 'c' but window comes up blank?

Any idea's? Thanks guys

Go to Disk Utility at the top and format it to Mac OS Extended (Journaled) first, then it will detect it :)

Back
Top Bottom