Whats the 1.23 mp camera like on a Razr V3i?

Soldato
Bought a Moto Razr V3 standard in a bit of a "rush" a fortnight ago ( my old LG phone blew up!! ).

I didn't do much research on it and assumed it had a 1.23 megapixel camera on it and memory that could be expandable.

Now I know that this is not the case and I should have payed the extra and got a V3i.

Just wondered what the camera was like on a V3i?. If anyone has one and has any photo's taken with the phone could they post them so I can see what the quality is like?. Also, how far can you expand the memory on a V3i and what type of card does it take?. SD?.

I know some folk will read this and think "Dont buy a RAZR anyway, get an xxxxxxxx....xxxx phone instead", but I really like the little Moto phone but just wish I had a slightly better camera on it than the VGA one the standard V3 comes with.

So I'm thinking of selling the V3 and buying a V3i instead.

Lastly, if I go down this route, can anyone give me links to where the cheapest place to get an unlocked V3i is online ( competitors excepted obviously )??. Mate of mine at work said he found somewhere that is selling them for £129 inc VAT and Del, but he's on holiday in Spain just now and I cant remember where he said to look online for it.

I'm on Orange PAYG and happy with it, not interested in a contract phone as I dont use it enough to justify it, so it would need to be either a "Sim-free" one or like the one I bought a fortnight ago, unlocked but came with a Sim card for another company/provider that I haven't bothered using ( just swapped my old Orange Sim card over ).

Thanks in advance for any help. :cool:

Associate
Its a moto so i dont think anyone buys them for the features :p Chances are its as useless as the VGA on the v3 but slightly better. Not sure tho.

Back
Top Bottom