Whats the best sealed unit for cooling

Associate
Ive had my h60 for over 2 years and want to change it....i was going to by the h100 but it will not fit in to my case...with all the new options out now ..intel...corsair...antec...nzxt i was wondering whats the best out there....not worried about the price or what fans come with it as have my own....any recommendations thanks.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies... i never knew that Otimalnrg... and yes ive dealt with corsair before and they were easy no hassle ....H80i says it has a usb connection....is that for software?

Associate
OP
No point in upgrading for the small decrease in temps, your money would be better spent on new fans.

Yes, it gives you the ability to monitor temperatures and change the speed of your fans/pump.

I have good fans.....i just fancied a change and as i only have the h60 i fancied a new one with monitoring software....or getting a fan controller one or the other....

Associate
OP
i dont know anyone who uses the stock heatsink and fan....ive had air coolers and yes there are good ones out there but they are big lumps....ive been using the h60 and its way quieter than any air cooler out there if you use the right fans.....plus they leave a lot space free for the air to circulate more...i think lol.....but i do a lot of video editing and play a lot of games so it does get under load most days....yeah antec gets quite good reports on its performance....thanks for the info joker

Back
Top Bottom