What's the difference between Vertagear SL2000 & SL4000

Associate
So yes, they look different and I'm sure there are some differences (seems the SL400 is 1cm shorter width wise (Which I take is back to front looking at your PC - if that makes sense)

Anyway, can't make my mind up.

I sat in one in the OC shop, but forgot which model it was (was about 3 weeks ago).

Anyone tried these? Or anyone know what's in the shops (or was 3 weeks ago ish)

Associate
The SL4000 has more adjustment options for the armrests. On the SL2000 you can only adjust the armrests up or down - I have an SL2000 at home.

Associate
I really like the SL2000. One of the main selling points for me was the adjustable head cushion and lumbar support. As someone who sits in front of a PC at work all day, I need something comfortable at home that supports my posture.

The PU leather can get a little sweaty in hot weather, but I expected this.

Associate
OP
I was looking at other products to avoid that, but this chair comes in the colour I want. I don't do all day in front of a PC, but want something comfortable.

Associate
I have had the 5000 for 9 months now -great chair, very comfortable and perfect for desk/office type work as well a gaming - love it :)

Associate
I think im going to take the plunge and get an SL2000 - although does anyone have a white one? Does the leather look darkened/dirty after a while of use?

Back
Top Bottom