Whats the most cost-effective MoBo?

Associate
Decided that im finally gonna start taking steps towards making my computer better and where best to start than the Motherboard? I have a graphics card that runs at 8x and i also have a 4x motherboard so i thought it should be the first thing i change. So i need you guys to help me look for a motherboard that is pretty cheap for what it does, must support at least 8x and AGP graphics card. To tell the truth even a quick fix motherboard compatible with AGP card with 8x would do me for now until i get some more cash for a real motherboard.

Any suggestions would be appreciated and remember- the lower the price the better ;)

Found it on Froogle, just checking to see if it would fit my intel chip.

edit: Sorry i should have gave that bit of information earlier ^^; yeah but it says that the ASrock 939 dual sata2 is built for AMD's and Semprons.

Last edited:
Yeah i guess but it was only supposed to be a temporary fix. I need a faster motherboard before i can buy new RAM anyway though so i guess I'm still looking for one. Maybe not so low on the prices this time i guess but i would prefer if it was still affordable.

Back
Top Bottom