What's your worst online dating experience?

Soldato
So I asked this in another thread and really should have started a proper thread.

I have MANY awful experiences from online dating but one that is not completely soul destroying was a girl who agreed to a date was very specific about the time and kept mentioning the time and telling me to make sure I wasn't late or anything, the reason for this is that she'd squashed me In-between two other dates!

I have proper horror stories but they may get me banned so I'll have to run them by the mods.

Soldato
OP
I was stalked by a couple from POF for a few months who wouldn't take no for an answer who just so happened to have lunch right by my office one day then kept phoning the front desk asking for me.

Soldato
OP
One local girl way out my league wanted me to meet her at her place but not to knock on the door as she would meet me, not actually her place and I was there to help her get her things from her ex boyfriend who was not very friendly to me at all, 6 years later I found out from a colleague they are married and some how both hate me!

Soldato
OP
I went on a date crazy date Yesterday morning(I didn't want to as my Sundays are for rest and the NFL) she said it was her only time available and that she made a mean breakfast so why the hell not, breakfast meant sex to her so that was a surprise and we did go for brunch but as we were chatting about the day I said I have to get back for 4/5ish she went a bit nuts and asked why I couldn't skip or record it, she was shouting at this point so I threw some cash down, left then got an orange juice thrown over my back.

Soldato
OP
Don't put your **** in crazy no matter how hot.

She seemed nice & we had a lot in common which she must have lied about according to the "lovely" messages she sent me last night telling me I'm a geek, loser & the kicker "people into computers are all Pedophiles" I corrected her spelling which may of made things worse!

Soldato
OP
She said that, yet she's the one sat behind a screen doing online dating :confused:

My work colleague is trying to get me into online dating. With examples like above I am resisting but I'm in a different country now so I probably have better good luck like him.

Depends what you're after really but I have had some great nights out/weekends away from online dating.

Soldato
OP
The second (and last online dating attempt) picnic appeared to go well. I took a bottle of bubbly and deli snacks for the maid. However, on returning her to her place, it became quite clear she was touting for sex for money. I thanked her for her time and just left.
Would she have taken the Picnic & bubbly off of the final price?

Back
Top Bottom