• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When the Gpu's prices will go down ?

Associate
Of course I'd love to see a card like the 6600xt and 3060ti return to around 200-240 respectively but I don't think we will ever get there again. I wish they would as I would like to replace my 6 year old card. Saying that what I have is 5 years 6 months as I didn't buy on release.
Even so I must say it's still doing a credible job allowing me to play F1 2020 at max settings at 1440p paired with AMD 3700x.
There is a very good chance you will see those prices for S/H cards.

Soldato
The used prices are crashing in my opinion anyway. Seen used 3090 not selling at 920

I mean that listing has sold 9 of 15 cards already.

Auctions are ending generally just below £900. However, the seller above is pretty trustworthy at this stage.

Soldato
even though prices coming down and miners off loading their cards on lying Ba*tards bay, i find it really funny they have in their listing, " used for gaming only" yet they are selling 6 of the same cards when looking in their items for sale:cry:

That's quite funny as it goes. Mostly because when there was a "Would you buy a mining GPU?" and loads of people said "No" the miners were quick to react with stuff like "You are idiots it doesn't hurt the cards at all !". Yet, when it comes time to sell they lie :D

Associate
Soldato
I wouldn't mind buying a mining GPU if they were honest and admitted it because then I'd believe them if they said it's been very well looked after and kept at 60°C.

However, if an advert is dishonest and says it's only been used for gaming then what else are they lying about? I'd never buy from someone who wasn't honest about it.

Back
Top Bottom