• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When the Gpu's prices will go down ?

Caporegime
with the new high cost of living i think you will see gpus start to fall. many people will be struggling to just get buy soon. never mind over priced gpus which will be see as a luxary...even more so.

Associate
Prices dropping daily now.
Not monitoring entry/mid GPUs but on High End prices are being slashed. Still more than the MSRP, but not as offensive as few weeks/months back.
I would expect prices to settle at around 20% or 30% over MSRP, as from the release day, pretty much everything is more expensive, so the MSRP would be unrealistic, but I hope to be wrong for the sake of those who need a GPU.

Soldato
Not monitoring entry/mid GPUs but on High End prices are being slashed. Still more than the MSRP, but not as offensive as few weeks/months back.
I would expect prices to settle at around 20% or 30% over MSRP, as from the release day, pretty much everything is more expensive, so the MSRP would be unrealistic, but I hope to be wrong for the sake of those who need a GPU.

Depends how the MSRP was set, as could have been much higher than normally would have been. Prices will only stay high if the cards sell.

Soldato

CPU's are selling below their MSRP now, so it *could* happen with GPU's.

Caporegime
Well having a look on the good old FB Marketplace I can see cards which have been reduced and still not sold, a few months back nothing was available so something has changed in the second hand market price.

Loads of stock everywhere now really. Just still at higher prices. They will have to fall sooner or later to get stock shifting.

koh

koh

Associate
Seems to be happening. Got a for sale ref 6900xt saved in my FB marketplace seller was asking £1200 4 wks ago now £950. I ain't opening my wallet until fall further as they surely will as ethereum mining not as profitable as it was. Then factor in higher electricity from April in UK - never mind the hit coming in October when expecting another 50% ish increase.

Caporegime
with the new high cost of living i think you will see gpus start to fall. many people will be struggling to just get buy soon. never mind over priced gpus which will be see as a luxary...even more so.
PC gaming will probably decline as now you can just buy a console for a fraction of the price a pc costs.

PC games are full of cheaters too, is it even possible on a console?

Associate
this is what people have been saying for the past decade at least but pc prices have skyrocketed during this decade and yet people still line up like grinning morons to throw ever increasing amounts of money at it

Caporegime
PC gaming will probably decline as now you can just buy a console for a fraction of the price a pc costs.

PC games are full of cheaters too, is it even possible on a console?

sad to say console cheating is also rife. call of duty for eg you buy Cronus CoD and cheat. loads use it. can tell instantly when people use it.

gpus are falling and will continue to do so. cost of living is only going to get worse and worse. a super high expensive gpu is going to be the last of many peoples worries.

this isnt like previous years. we in for a bumpy ride financially.

Soldato
sad to say console cheating is also rife. call of duty for eg you buy Cronus CoD and cheat. loads use it. can tell instantly when people use it.

gpus are falling and will continue to do so. cost of living is only going to get worse and worse. a super high expensive gpu is going to be the last of many peoples worries.

this isnt like previous years. we in for a bumpy ride financially.

Add to that electric prices will essentially wipe out home miners, which will ease demand. Possibly even an increase in available 2nd hand cards.

If you're in the market for a GPU and still have disposable income then chances are good GPUs will start to become affordable.

Back
Top Bottom