Where can I buy Cranberries?

Caporegime
I know, very random question but I've been looking around for ages but can't find any.

Either fresh or frozen is fine, however all I can find is cranberry sauce and juice, neither of which actually have cranberry "bits" in.:(

Caporegime
OP
Dried cranberries I don't think will do, however maybe adding them to some cranberry sauce or juice...

Unforunately Ocodo don't do fresh or frozen. It's a bit odd that you don't seem to be able to buy them anywhere, yet still get juice, sauce and dried. :(

Caporegime
OP
Ah ok, thanks, I assumed they would be seasonal which is why I didn't mind frozen ones, however there doesn't seem to be any of those around either. :)

Caporegime
OP
:p

I would tell you but I'd get banned... ;)

Actually I want to make a cranberry sauce to go over the top of a slow roast lamb.:p

Caporegime
OP
Another random request, could anyone with a Tesco online account just have a check and see if they do frozen cranberries next time you log on?

I would do it myself however you need to register and as I don't have a clubcard I don't want to have to fill in the stupidly long form and sign myself up for one, just to see if they sell them online...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom