1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can I get some soft armour?

Discussion in 'Biker's Cafe' started by Joebob, May 23, 2010.

1. Joebob

Soldato

My GF's bought Hein Gericke trousers and jacket off the bay and they have like a soft gel armour in them which seems like it will be really comfortable.

I have searched the net for something similar and also asked around in several bike shops but can't find similar anywhere!!!

I wear kevlar jeans for the ride to work (saves me having to get changed when I get there) but I have taken the armour out as it was just too uncomfortable - I know this isn't wise though so want to find some of these soft gel one's instead.

Anyone know where I can get them?

2. Fireskull

Sgarrista

You can get those gel ones from Hein Gericke themselves, is it the ones with simples on the back?

3. Joebob

Soldato

Just took one out and sure enough it's an official Hein Gericke one. I will look into getting some direct.

4. Fireskull

Sgarrista

Good job, yea Ive put quite a few of them in textiles etc.

5. Joebob

Soldato

Ok found them direct on HG's website but my mate has just told me that there's a HG shop in Leicester so we are going to pop over on the bikes this morning and check it out.