Where did you go for your Honeymoon...?

Soldato
Morning all,

I'm currently trying to spec myself a Honeymoon - Most probably will be going at the end of April.

...So I'd like to ask - Where have you guys been and would you go back?

Thanks

Soldato
OP
Perplexed said:
2 weeks at the Coco Palm resort in the Maldives.

Very very nice.

Please tell me more ;)

Maldives seems like a good place and is one that I'm considering.....

Was there much to do there? apart from the beach etc..? is it tru that you get a small Island all to yourself?

Soldato
OP
Perplexed said:
Basically it is all about the coral reefs. You can go Scuba diving, snorkelling, fishing, windsurfing etc. It varies a bit from resort to resort.
Be prepared to pay money though, cost us the best part of £6000 for the 2 weeks (all inclusive).

The reefs are so beautiful you can literally snorkel all day long and not feel bored. The resort we were on had ~100 huts, so it feels like you have the place to yourself. You could walk around the island in 15-20 minutes.

Beware of the cheaper resorts though, as some can be pretty rundown.

Almost forgot, food is the other thing you can do, lots of very nice and well varied food. Cocktails at the beach bar as well.

£6000..!!!!!! OMG..!!! :eek:

Soldato
OP
Noxis said:
The cruise ship was one of the Royal Caribbean line who have the largest passenger ships afloat. Mariner of the Seas. Gigantic vessel with Ice Rink several swimming pools, roman baths etc etc.. Cost about £1200 per person (you get a free upgrade on your honeymoon ;)) plus the flights to Orlando. We booked it in the states and saved a bucket load of cash.

Great!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom