Where do you get your images from?

Associate
Hello.

Im in the middle of making a new blog. I do have photography as a hobby but for the images I require for the blog are a completely different subject. (IT/Computing).

Im aware there are various stock image sites which charge very little for brilliant images.

Can anyone recommend some and I need them to have a license so that I can make money from the blog and use the images on the blog as well.

Thanks.

Associate
OP
You can usually find decent photos at 400-450 pixels wide on the longest side on istockphoto for £1, which is pretty cheap.

As you're a hobbyist photographer I'd advise you to go about taking your own. Another advantage of that is they'll be unique to your website.

Yeah, its just I need IT based photos.

I am tempted to make my own using photoshop brushes. They seem to be free even with commercial licenses.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replys guys.

Need to get back on this. I was giving affiliate marketing ago and doing a blog. The photography one im going to keep strictly for my photos and keep advertising to a minimum.

Im in to bodybuilding but I can't see a blog like that taking off and I don't want to promote health products which I havn't used.

Possibly a gaming blog next?

Back
Top Bottom