Where to pre-order games from? (FF7 Remake etc)

Soldato
Hey guys,

I've borrowed my brothers PS4 Pro in order to play the FF7 remake and Persona 5 Royal. I usually get my games digitally, but as I'll be handing the console back once I'm done I'd rather have physical copies so I can sell them on.

I figured I'd go through Amazon but unfortunately neither of the games are available for purchase right now. I want to make sure my games actually arrive on time, so I'm not sure what my options are for this? How is GAME UK these days? It's been at least a decade since I bought from them. Any other options?

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
OP
I've ordered via The Game Collection for £42.95, cheapest I could find it and the site seems to get good reviews.

I don't mind waiting an extra day if it means saving best part of £20, and you never know I might luck out and get it on the 9th.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP

Hopefully it wont, we'll soon find out I guess.

Honestly, this would be a non-issue if the digital version wasn't almost £20 more expensive than the physical/retail, and the retail has resale value on top for those who plan on selling their copy once they finish the game. I want the eventual full release of the game (as in, all parts) on the PC so I'm not interested in keeping a copy for the PS4. That said, I could at least stomach buying the digital if not for the price difference.

Soldato
OP
I cancelled my physical pre-order and went digital.

Total came in at £50.70 as I bought a £50 and £10 gift card from ShopTo which are currently on sale.

Better than paying £60 and even though I'll get no resale value I'll at least have the game on time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom