Wheres the Primochill LRT at?

Soldato
Especially clear especially 7/16 (11mm) ID you can't get it in the UK.

Can ocuk get a resupply please as £40 shipping from Primochill in the US is but off putting...

Man of Honour
Good, it's overpriced for what is essentially a throw away item. Myself and several others on here had problems with it leeching plasticiser as well. Mayhems stuff is massively cheaper and in my opinion better tubing. I have had zero problems since switching to it and no I have not had any problems with kinking, not even the tight turns in my rad box.

Soldato
OP
It was few years ago I last used LRT and it was rock solid no leach at all. So unless they made the product worse since then?

All the signs are pointing to mayhems, I worry about 10mm ID over my 1/2" barbs. Suppose I'll put the kettle on...

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It does fit over 1/2" barbs although it's very tight and as you have guessed needs softening with hot water. I use various unbranded 7/16" compression fittings which gives a nice tight and secure fit without hotwater. I do have a couple of 1/2" barbs in the loop which are fitted to a big inline filter and out of sight and although it was a very tight fit it hasn't split the tubing or anything.

Soldato
There are far too many variables when using clear or coloured flexible tubing, I decided to give up on using it years ago.

Came to the conclusion that EK’s ZMT or similar is the sensible way forward for flexible tubing.

If clear tubing and coloured fluid is your thing hardline is the answer.

Soldato
OP
I like how fast it is to work with (flexible tubing) and in my mind's eye seems more secure than hard-line, though maybe that's what I need to do next.

I like clear tubing but am against dyes for clogging issues.

Back
Top Bottom