Which ~£15/month contract?

Associate
I'm currently with T-Mobile with what was originally their £15/month 24 month contract which I bought through buymobilephones.net to take advantage of the retention deal. I ended up going with the Nokia 5800, which has been perfect and was a decent phone for the price at the time. However, now it seems a bit sluggish and the Symbian software is becoming a nuisance. Anyway, the contract runs out in May so I'm looking at my options.

I've had a good time with T-Mobile thus far so see no reason to change. As for the phone; My girlfriend has a Samsung Galaxy Ace which seems fairly competent and can be bought for free with the £15.50/month tariff. How does the Galaxy Ace compare with other phones at that price range?

I've noticed that the tariff I'm currently on is no longer available. Which was; 300 minutes, 300 texts and unlimited internet (or any one of the other 'boosters') for £15/month.

Looking over my billing history, I notice that I use around 130 mins and 110 texts each month. So my current plan seems to suit me quite well as it allows me to go a bit bonkers every now and then with how much I use my phone. Also, the unlimited internet is real plus; I do actually use it quite a lot. So can a similar tariff be had these days? If not then what's the best I can do? FWIW I don't mind the 24 month tie down.

Associate
OP
just pay a few quid for a phone when you ring the retention teams. Worth a go!

Tell me more...

sneakyd said:
I got an HTC Sensation in February extending for another 2 years.
Happy with the service and couldn't get anything handset wise from another provider for the same minutes etc at £15
Which provider are you with and what's the tariff?

Back
Top Bottom