Which 32" QHD 120hz+ monitor please?

Soldato
Toying with the idea of trading my sons 43" 4k60hz TV for a 32" 1440p120hz, any recommendations that won't break the bank please? Thanks.

Not that much of those around with IPS panel.
LG would be starting point for IPS.

Then there are realyl wide gamut MSI and Asus

Though if you son prefers darker room illumniation, VA would be better with its way highest contrast of LCDs.

Ouch, I think I was hoping there'd be something more around the £300 mark! :cry:

His TV was only £300'ish, so I didn't really want to spend any more than that, thanks for the reply and the links though.

If you are happy with a VA panel, then yes, but do plenty of reading first so you know what type of panel best suits your environment and usage type

His current TV is VA, and he seems to be more than happy with it, but things might be different at higher FPS/Hz, I'll do some googling.

That deal's gone now too, it's 80 quid more than when I posted it, let's see what comes along on black Friday.

I'll be ordering him a monitor over the next couple of weeks, and I think I've narrowed it down to the following 2 :-

Dell G3223D
LG 32GP850-B

The LG is currently reduced to £280 on Overclockers, and the Dell is £345 direct from Dell, any advice please?

Back
Top Bottom