Which bike, down to aesthetics

Permabanned
Mods - if possible - poll? 'Which bike looks cooler?' 'Top Bike', 'Bottom Bike'

Hi, about to get my first big bike. Woohoo!

I have done LOTS of research and after weeks of reading have got my first 'big bike' down to two contenders. Believe it or not, my final decision is NOW purely aesthetic. You do NOT need to know ANYTHING about bikes to answer my question. Which of the below two looks cooler/more awesome in your opinion? I'm not talking about mpg, handling, insurance, anything else as I know it all already - just looks now (and I know they look similarish!)!

Yamaha%20Fazer%20600.jpg

honda-hornet-cb600f-2009-3.jpg

The one with the most votes will result in a purchase from myself (piccies will follow, buying end of July). Which do I prefer? Well I love them exactly equally :( So, some help with a tough decision here please lads .. which would you choose?

The decision is yours ..

Associate
I would choose the Honda...

The reason being I am sure both bikes are great to ride and the differences are probably almost un-noticeable, however I always feel Honda take that extra few steps regarding Build Quality and aesthetics.

Soldato
Yam looks better imo. They're so similar it pretty much doesn't matter. From what I gather the Honda's the better bike though.

You ridden either?

When I got my Z750 I was looking at a Fazer 600 as well, soon as I sat on it I just wasn't feeling it. Felt wrong.

Back
Top Bottom