Which Chocolate bars do you miss?

Soldato
Nestle to bring back classic chocolate bar for one last time -

Spoiler: it's Caramac

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I miss the old Crème Egg, and basically the Cadbury of old. Gone to **** since it got sold off.
Yeh, the filling in them has been completely ruined.

I find the chocolate too hard since the change away from dairy milk, it can really hurt your gums if you bit down too far when trying to bite the top off,
the filling seems to be a bit too sugary as well, a lot stiffer than i remember it being

Associate

Guess who’s back: Caramac

Nestlé is delighted to announce the limited return of fan-favourite and confectionery classic, the Caramac.

After its discontinuation last year, the brand is making a comeback for a limited time only, giving fans a chance to indulge in tasty Caramac treats once more.

Caporegime
I can see brand monsters like Nestle indulging in more of these fake discontinuations as a means to boost sales when they do come back and it affecting more items as a matter of marketing policy.

Caporegime
When you look at the chocolate, biscuit isles and cake isles in our supermarkets the selections are really tired and boring looking imo.

It's mostly cheap imitations of chocolate with crappy American recipes.
boring old people type biscuits for dipping in tea or coffee and the cake section is just over priced tastless mass produced junk.

People probably stopped buying them because they got bored with the rubbish quality on offer or dodgy american recipes that don't count as food.

How can you bring something back, unless you use the exact old recipe with the nice expensive ingredients and not artificial alternatives

Last edited:
Soldato
yeeesss! Skippy's were awesome. Nothing currently out there is quite the same, though Tunnocks caramel wafer's are pretty good

Back
Top Bottom