• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

which Corsair ram to go with my Ryzen 7 2700x

Associate
I have had to order my next upgrade parts from somewhere other than O/C as they never had the MB in stock that i wanted , and i have learned from the past if you get issues with a new build it is always better that you have purchased all the parts from the same supplier so that they cannot blame another part / supplier.
Anyways moving along the place where i am buying from mostly seems to sell Corsair ram , i had originally picked this Corsair memory for the 2700x and the asus prime x470 pro, with my plan ofc looking to Overclock the 2700x.
16GB (2x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX Black, PC4-24000 (3000), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 15-17-17-35, XMP 2.0, 1.35
Will this ram work well with the above amd set up ?

Edit : i also forgot to include that i will be adding a m2 drive to the build if that effects anything
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/sams...-3.0-x4-nvme-solid-state-drive-hd-23n-sa.html

Associate
OP
Well looks like i will have to be trying the Corsair ram as my order has now been dispatched , or i could just not open the ram and return it then order some team group ram from here , but then that will be a problem diagnosing what parts to rma if i have a fault after i build the PC. as all items are not bought from the same place.
decisions , decisions .....

Back
Top Bottom