Which country to get drunk in?

Permabanned
So, I'm 21 next year and I'd like to do something special, as I didn't really celebrate my 18th much, and I'm not fussed about my 20th.

I would love to go to an awesome country, a nice city, drink plenty, have a laugh, and make the time memorable by being in a fantastic environment and seeing some cool sights.

But what country?

I was thinking somewhere like L.A in the states, or somewhere in Canada. Or Dubai, or even Australia/NZ.

I'm hoping somebody with travelling experience will recommend me somewhere ace.

Shoot.

Last edited:
Associate
Prague for sure, maybe go to Bratislava in Solvakia, get drunk then hop on the boat to Vienna and go sightseeing, then drive or coach it to Prague.

Or go to Oktoberfest in Munchen, im going tomorrow, so I will have an opinion on that one next time

Soldato
New Orleans - Bourbon Street.... while the outskirts are a bit of a mess the French Quarter is back with a vengence :D I had such a great time there, great place, great people, loads to see and do during the day and an amazing place to party at night.

Cheaper option.... Prague, not quite the same as it was but still pretty good.

Don
Beansprout said:
Definitely *NOT* LA - far, far, FAR nicer & cheaper (ie closer) places :)

Ditto. Save L.A for a holiday destination, or a place to go whilst in the US or whatnot.

However, how long do you plan to be at the location? Wouldn't want to travel 12 hours for a night stay, travelling back next day with hangover :p

Jonny69 said:
America isn't that great for getting drunk in. Difficult to get home from a bar/club. Probably not so bad in NY or Las Vegas but anywhere else is hard work and the cops and residents look down on it.

Lol you need to come to Texas then, great bars and strip clubs if thats you're bag, also most bar owners will stand at the door and if you stumble out will insist you call a cab home...they want you to come back alive ;)

Back
Top Bottom