Which fan?

Soldato
Desperately need to replace a fan on my AIO (Antec Kuler).

I believe fans which are optimised for high static pressure are good?

Could some one point me in the direction of the ones to buy in the mid-high cost range?

Soldato
OP
Do you want them to be quiet as well? If so i cant recommend the Arctic P series enough, great static pressure and VERY quiet. Also Phanteks are supposed to be really well regarded, quiet with great performance.
Quiet is good.

Could you link one? There seems to be a few. I need 120mm.

Thanks for the help .

Soldato
OP
Thanks both.

Will order the arctic tomorrow. Agreed I have push pull on the radiator so will buy two and get the daisy chain option. I haven't checked but I presume the ones I have are as they plug into a controller of the cooler.

Good price too..was looking at some for 15-20 and thought that seemed ridiculous.

Soldato
OP
I'm assuming you want 120mm fans as I think all Antec CLCs use 120mm fans. If you are only going to replace one fan and CLC has more than 1 fan it would be advisable to either replace all fans with same model or replace the bad one with same model as other fans being used.

Fans Grandmaster Fap! suggested are both good. PH-F120MP specs are 53.3cfm, 1.72mm H2O & 1800rpm and Arctic P12 are 56cfm, 2.2mm H2O & 1800rpm so similar with Arctic P12 being a little better as well as lower priced. I have used PH-F120MP and found them to be very nice fans. I have not used Arctic P12 but others that have like them a lot. I have used Arctic F series 90mm and 120mm and found them to quite good, especially considering their low price. They are almost as good as fans costing 3-5 times more money.

PH-F120MP in 2-packs are £14.99 (£7.50 each) and 3-packs are £26.00 (£8.67 each).
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/two-...120mm-fan-radiator-performance-bu-002-pt.html
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/thre...120mm-fan-radiator-performance-bu-001-pt.html

Arctic P12 is £5.99.
Arctic P12 PWM PST is £5.95. PST has female fan connector so fans can be daisy-chained together instead of each needing a fan header.
Went down today and got the 2x phanteks.

Slightly wider that my Corsair, so to get them attached through the case roof fan mount and into the radiator took some persuasion, screw wasn't long enough. Had to remove the rubber dampers from one side of the fan to make the screw get though.

It's so tight there is no vibration, so all good.

AHH the sound of a fan with no rattle....

Back
Top Bottom