Which Gaming Mouse Mat ?....

Associate
Hello all,

I have around £50 to spend on some things from OCUK I have decided to spend around £10 on some mods. And im thinking of buying a joystick for Battlefield 2 is it worth getting one for flying planes if so which is a good one. I was thinking of getting the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (GC-002-LG) Seems good has the same sort of design as the Wireless version. I also want a good mouse mat for my mouse which is a Logitech MX518 Gaming Grade Mouse. I always have it at 1600DPI in games with the windows mouse sensitivity on high and the in game mouse sensitivity set on low. I have around £40 to spend on both a Mouse mat and a Joystick.

Thanks.

Associate
OP
Thanks Guys, Any ideas for the joystick is it worth it for Battlefield 2 or is the the mouse and key board better. Does the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (GC-002-LG) work with Battlefield 2 ?.... lol.

Associate
OP
Seem like its the Steal Pad I will get. I might as well get the joystick if i have the money for one i normally do fly planes when im playing with my clan on a Battlefield 2 server.

Back
Top Bottom