• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which GPU for £250

Associate
Set up is in signature, currently play on a single monitor at 1080p.

No preference to either MAD or Nvidia, though i am more familiar with Nvidia and just have receipt of a faulty Gigabyte 7850. Would look to go SLI/Crossfire in the future too.

Play mainly BF3, Bioshock and other FPS games. Max budget £250, would prefer less.

Associate
OP
Can't really wait until the end of the month, although i know i should. Already committed to selling both of my current cards to need a new one asap. Don't have a spare card or onboard to tie me over.

Associate
OP
Hmmm, food for thought with the 660's in sli. Would prefer a faster single card solution with the option to add another at a later date. Depends on how cheap I could pick two up for.

Digging around for a cheap pcie card at the moment, how much do people think the we pending nvidia cards will affect current pries. If I could pick up a 670 in two weeks time for the same money then it's worth waiting.

Back
Top Bottom