Which mouse?

Soldato
The G5 is newer and will be the better mouse for gaming because of the 2000dpi laser. However, the MX510/518 are great mice and i doubt you'll be able to tell the difference between those and the G5.

Soldato
Logitech G5 - I've got me one of them.
Excellent mice, really nice quality.
The set of weights may seem ultra geeky but by the time you've played with them and got the mouse weighted exactly how you want it you realise just how useful they are.

Associate
well I have the g5, agree the weights are good. I only go up to 900dpi with it though - to sensitive at 2000dpi!

I would have thought the 518 would be good as well.

Associate
I have the MX518 and its very good for gaming and everyday use - cant speak for the G5, but heard good things !!!

Associate
got the G5. had the MX510 beforehand. huge step up. the weights are great, the variable DPI wodnerful, the fell of it, etc etc.

Its an absolute beaut of a mouse, G5 is THE best mouse out there at the moement.

Soldato
G5 - I bought one as an upgrade to my MX510. Much better tracking due to the laser being better than the optical sensor of the MX518. The ability to switch on the fly in games means you can use 800dpi for something like a garand (DoD:S) and then switch to a bazooka without changing any settings, just hit the up sensitivity button and the bazooka moves like a normal gun - so much better!

Permabanned
OP
Just need a few more views before i take the plunge! These are the 2 i have my eyes on though. Don't want to go near wireless at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom