Which Pre Build for DayZ/ Skyrim

Associate
Complete newbie here after some advice

I am looking at getting a prebuild gaming PC from OC but I’m a bit confused at what I should get.

I am looking to run Skyrim with mods and DayZ and possibly Battlefield 3 at the best quality possible for circa £800 - £1200.

I was thinking either the Battlefield War Rush with a 60gb SSD (maybe larger) and the GTX 680 or the Titan 8900i as standard.

The budget does not allow for keyboard/ mouse (I can source these from my brother for now) and I will use my TV (HD LED) until I can afford a monitor but it must allow for an OS.

So which system would you go for to run the above and what OS would you run – all help appreciated.

Any experiences?

Cheers in advance.

Soldato
of those 2 i'd go for the war rush system, but would consider asking ocuk not to put a sound card in it as the onboard should be good enough.

might be worth a look in the system configurator, allows you a little more freedom of choice of case etc.

Associate
Seems a good plan, I currently have my GTX 670 @ 1300Mhz 24/7 Stable.
My fps in DayZ are 42+ Ultra Presets with no AA
BF3 62+ FPS Completely maxed out, make sure you get a Gigabyte version.
Skyrim I have 40 FPS in major cities (whiterun) Roaming around anywhere between 40-150 FPS

Associate
OP
All ordered and on its way - I went for the War Rush system with a Corsair 300r case in lieu of the standard plus a 120gb SSD and the GTX680 and a TP-Link wireless card. I also ordered the OCUK(AOC) 22inch 1080 monitor thats currently on offer

Should be here in the morning... Going to be the longest day in work ever!!!!

Ill let you know what it's like after a blast on DayZ, if I can get on the servers!!!!

Associate
OP
Oiiiiiiii what the hell happened then, to sodding busy on the servers gaming to let us know uh............

hope its going well :D

This is my first machine and I must say, I'm very impressed!!

It runs so quickly and smoothly.

Both the hard drives had dropped in transit so I had to put them back in (flimsy plastic trays) but other than that it was good to go.

Slowly notching up the settings on DayZ and it hasn't troubled it so far running at 1920 x 1080.

Had a blast on Oblivion last night too and that was fine on Ultra settings.

Back to the gaming now... Cheers guys.

Back
Top Bottom