Which Projector a BenQ W1090 or BenQ W1120?

Associate
Evening All,

I'm dipping my to the word of projectors for my living room at home. Mainly I want a projector to replace my TV so it needs to be capable of good standard TV/Movie output and also for using with Xbox/Playstation COD type games so a low input would be great.

The room is 3.5 meters wall to screen, I want to wall mount the projector and get a 100inch screen. I've read a bit but being very very new to Projector purchasing I would hope for some advice.

Has anyone had experience of the 2 BenQ projectors or recommendations based on needs? I have a budget of £800 for the projector.

Thanks.

i wouldn't replace a TV for a projector , Projectors are brilliant , but daytime viewing is a no no unles you enjoy sitting in the dark

I appreciate the room will be dark, and it is at the minute (dark walls, blackout blinds and curtains). I would probably keep my TV behind the projector screen for general viewing when needed, but I am rarely home during daylight hours, I would love a projector to watch movies and play Xbox.

Back
Top Bottom