Which PSU?

Soldato
Hi all

Needing to get a new PSU around the 500W mark. Had a look at the Hipers, Seasonic and the Liberty Noisetaker series.

I'm ideally looking for modular plus silence from the PSU.

So what would you recommend out of those three makes or would you suggest something else.

Had a look at the PSU round up sticky, but i'm not sure how old some of it is.

Caporegime
Enermax

Modular, quiet, and quality

img46465vg.jpg

img46477ta.jpg

Permabanned
Yup got my 620W Enermax Libery, much quieter than the stock 8cm PSU in my old tower case. It comes with a strap no idea what that's for (the cable pouch?)

btw these stink from the box, so let them air out a bit (horrible chemical smell) Was looking into Antec Neo but some problems, also I like the colour coded connector for GFX, can't go wrong.

Soldato
OP
Well I've just ordered it. It's on next day delivery so hopefully it comes in Saturday and gives me a chance to install it over the weekend. Glad i'm getting a modular supply should hopefully make my case so much neater.

Soldato
I bought one last week but unfortunately I need to RMA it tomorrow. Its been causing random reboots since I put it in! Shame cause its a nice PSU, quite quiet and the modularness is cool. It also seemed to drop the temps in my case a few degrees from my last PSU. First Enermax PSU I've EVER owned that has been dodgy.

Back
Top Bottom